Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy February 1st!

In 11 days I will be hosting a sweetheart dinner at church for about 37 people... I'm a little nervous! We are having lasagna, french bread, salad and dessert for dinner. I have yet to buy decorations but I did find a box that had a ton of Valentine's stuff in it. I found the sweetheart mugs for coffee and some red and white tablecloths. I am in need of about 5 or 6 more card tables and a backdrop for couples pictures. I have no clue how to make a backdrop but I know God will help me. I am also trying to figure out party favors. I was thinking of stamping some old spoons with little notes on them and people could use them as garden markers or just filling some little sacks with candy. Also I need to train my little children on how to serve, ha ha that should interesting! And lastly I need something cute to wear! I am thinking about letting my mom make me a skirt but not sure. This dinner should be fun but I think it's going to be exhausting too. We shall see! Come back tomorrow for my what I wore Wednesday post!
~Gal Molly

No comments: