Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WIWW

Hello friends! Happy Wednesday! Here is another week of fashions, ha ha! Apparently I love me a good sweatshirt and jeans! This is what I wore Saturday as me and Mike ran errands and sold eggs.
Sweatshirt ~ Hanes
Jeans ~ Target
Clay & Rhinestone necklace and earrings ~ Me
My Poodles sweatshirt is what I wore Wednesday night to church with my Target jeans. Ha! Maybe I will win some shopping spree from Stacey London and that guy that have that wardrobe show, you can tell I don't watch much TV.

I wore this Monday around the house! This long shirt over my jeans!
Purple striped shirt ~ Mossimo at Target
Jeans ~ Target
Clay & Rhinestone necklace ~ Me
Memory Wire bangle ~ Me

All jewelry can be purchased here: www.VintageGardenBlooms.bigcartel.com

Hope enjoyed this weeks fashions! Next week will be better hopefully!
~Gal Molly




No comments: