Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday friends! Heres a couple of outfits that I wore this past week!

Saturday I had a women's outreach ministry meeting and wore this comfy outfit!

Purple Sweater ~ New York & Co.

Gray t-shirt ~ Target

Jeans ~ Target

Multicolored Long necklace ~ Me

Clay & Rhinestone Ring ~ Me

gif animators
Gif animators





And just for fun here is what I wore on Wednesday night to church!

Gray sweatshirt ~ Hanes

Jeans~ From the beach

Necklace ~ Me

Earrings ~ Avon


Just click the button above to make your own animated picture!

All jewelry is in my shop, just click the sidebar to the right!
~Gal Molly
******* Having a major blog sale today*******
Designer Chic Sunglasses
Clothing
Shoes
Earrings

1 comment:

Stacey said...

So cute! Be sure to come by for a Shabby Apple dress give away.