Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday

Oh this has been a weekend! For almost two weeks we thought there might be a little one running around here soon, but yesterday confirmed that there wasn't. We were upset! It has been almost six years and still no baby. Not sure when my turn will come or if it will come. God only knows that. I am fine with being an old mother, I'll be 31 this September and yes I realize that 31 is not old but when you think about 20 years down the road, you start to think 'when am I ever going to conceive'.

I really don't want to sound selfish but everyone I know around me is either pregnant or just had a baby. Whats up with that? Whats up with my etsy shop not selling a thing? Whats up with living paycheck to paycheck? Whats up with this crazy world? Whats up with church members talking about other church members?

I know it is all in God's timing and I know that He didn't give Mike his new job for a reason even though the pay cut has really really hurt. My faith has strengthened wildly this new year and I can only think that it is for the better. I know God doesn't close one door without opening another nor does He want us to suffer but to be blessed.

So maybe in few months we will see what happens. Only good comes out of God! ~Gal Molly

No comments: