Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday

He always makes me feel better! Always inspires me! Always makes me laugh! I love my husband more than life itself and I am so glad God brought him into my life!

I feel better today, I got some ideas swirling around my head when I was feeding my chickens this morning. Yesterday was not a pity party, sometimes you just have to let it out. I am moving forward today, with prayer, petition and repentance. God never lets us down even though we let Him down. Good ol' Satan knows how to get in your head make you think things. I think sometimes that my faith is so strong that Satan wants to try to take that away from me. Well he better look somewhere else because he is not taking my joy anymore!

Hopefully tomorrow I will have new pictures of some new items in my shop! They are very pretty and eclectic!

Off to go collect eggs and check on the biddies!

~Gal Molly

1 comment:

mysteryhistorymom said...

So glad you are feeling better, Sweets! Don't let the devil get you down!:) Wish I could collect eggs with you!:) Lori