Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The House That Built Me



I love this song by Miranda Lambert, I love her music! Plus she and my sister share the same name! Oh this song brings back memories of the house I grew up in with my grandparents. Last week I drove by my old house and day dreamed of all the playing me and my sister did together and all the bridge party's my granny would host. The current owners tore down the shed in the backyard and have really junked the place up. I looked at my sister and said 'you know granny has probably turned herself around in her grave'.
I am not sure why I am being so sentimental these days. Not sure what God has in store for us. But I do know I have a strong faith in Him and I know for a fact that the light will shine very very soon.
~Gal Molly

No comments: