Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Vintage Garden Blooms studio

Here is where all the magic happens for my jewelry line! A bit messy but I love it!
When I was little me and my sister would climb the attic stairs and play school, house, art teacher and barbies for hours. We loved it! My studio is my own *little attic* where I get to be artsy Molly and do what I want and be in girl world. Although I do admit I love it when Mike comes and hangs out in there with me and browses the Internet. So if you order from me this is where your *sparkly* is made!
I am planning a *art under the tent* event this summer at my house and can't wait!
See ya tomorrow!
~Gal Molly

2 comments:

cmrpaul said...

Super cute space. I'm jealous! My stuff fits in baskets on top of the entertainment center. Hard to be crafty that way:\

Teena in Toronto said...

Nice workstation.

Happy blogoversary :)