Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Mermaid Pendants Swimming ashore today!





I am in love with these mermaid pendants! This is part of my new summer line. These *bathing beauties* debut today and other *beachy* pretties this week as well.


The mermaids come with either a hot pink pendant or a white pendant. Each mermaid can be customized into your fave colors or you can go with the ones pictured. Each pendant is on a 16 inch chain with a lobster clasp! Each one measures just about inch tall, maing them *mini mermaids*!


To view them you can go to www.VintageGardenBlooms.etsy.com


Happy Monday!
~Gal Molly

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

cute!

Fran. said...

Those are so cute!! XO Love ya, Fran.

Traci Michele said...

Great Blog Molly!

I found your blog at the Circles of Mom page. I was one of your first votes!

Will you consider voting for me? Here's the direct link:

http://www.circleofmoms.com/blogger/ordinary-inspirations#_