Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

WANTED!

Happy Monday friends! I feel so good! I am in the process of starting a online magazine and need YOU! If you would like to be featured as a crafter, baker, writer, photographer or have a compelling testimony to share.... I would love to hear from you!
I am collecting ideas on crafts, recipes, poems, short stories, inspiring pictures and testimonies! This is a Christian based magazine that will be monthly and have articles on crafts, a featured guest, short stories, recipes and someone testimony.
Also I am figuring out ad space prices so if you would like to advertise in my magazine please let me know!
I will reveal the name in a few days! I am leaning towards a beautiful name that is so pretty when signed to someone deaf! Its actually in song my children at church sing :)
Also if you have teens that are crafty or can write short stories or poems, I would love to read or see their craft. I think it would be great to involve teens and children!
Please email me at mikemolly10805@aol.com with any ideas you have!
~Gal Molly

No comments: