Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Holiday Open House {Silhouettes}

Happy Monday! Welcome to ArtBox's first Holiday Open House! I am excited to debut my new product line this week!
Today I am featuring my custom Silhouette's! They are 5x7's and can be done either with glitter paper or foil {metallic} paper. Also you can choose from either a black background or a white background.

Foil {metallic} paper



Glitter Paper


They are $15 each plus $4.95 to ship! Just send me your child's profile picture to my email and I will send you a paypal invoice after we have confirmed the details of your silhouette. Also if you need multiple silhouette's there will only be a one time shipping charge.


Colors to choose from in the glitter paper:

Pink

Light purple

Silver

White

Royal Blue


Colors to choose from in the foil {metallic} paper:

Aqua

Silver

Purple

Green

Gold

Magenta

Royal Blue

Emerald Green



My email address is mikemolly10805@aol.com


Come back tomorrow for another day of Christmas cheer!
~Molly





No comments: