Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Before and after


Well Boomama has challenged us fellow bloggers to a before and after project. I am so glad because I plan on finishing my office this weekend and want to show it off. As my husband knows that I love vintage things so my office is decorated with vintage items. He bought me a vintage beach print this weekend and I am looking for a vintage dress form so I can finish some sewing projects. My other project is to finish my garden. I need a few more plants to tie it all together. So come join in the fun of the before and after project hosted by Boomama.


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the comment on my blog. the pinup girls have not yet made their debut in my Etsy shop, but they do expect to by this weekend!

I tried to find your etsy shop, but I didn't have any luck. convo me at http://www.heartcollective.etsy.com

xoxo
jul

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

sounds like so much fun!

thanks for snagging a Betty Button! :) We've got you added to her Blog Roll list! :)