Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Before and after


Well Boomama has challenged us fellow bloggers to a before and after project. I am so glad because I plan on finishing my office this weekend and want to show it off. As my husband knows that I love vintage things so my office is decorated with vintage items. He bought me a vintage beach print this weekend and I am looking for a vintage dress form so I can finish some sewing projects. My other project is to finish my garden. I need a few more plants to tie it all together. So come join in the fun of the before and after project hosted by Boomama.


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

2 comments:

HeArt Collective said...

thanks for the comment on my blog. the pinup girls have not yet made their debut in my Etsy shop, but they do expect to by this weekend!

I tried to find your etsy shop, but I didn't have any luck. convo me at http://www.heartcollective.etsy.com

xoxo
jul

Megan said...

sounds like so much fun!

thanks for snagging a Betty Button! :) We've got you added to her Blog Roll list! :)