Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ella and Charlie


Ella and Charlie are my ducks that live on my farm with me. I love, love, love them. They are always pecking at seeds and walking by the lake. On most mornings I feed them our bread scraps and some cookie crumbs. Their life is so simple, walking around all day on a farm, eating, relaxing by the lake or just sitting by my doorstep waiting for Gypsy and Savannah to come out for their walk. I have always lived in the city but until six months ago when we decided it was time to move, we opted for a slower pace in life. I can honestly say that living in the country is divine, I wouldn't change it for the world (well when we move to Wilmington). I would post a picture of Ella and Charlie but my husband deleted the pictures I had of them on mistake, so I will get one this weekend and post it for all to see.


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: