Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Simply Christian


Last night was the first night of our nine week bible study of Simply Christian and I loved it. I feel so blessed to have a fabulous study group. My study group is a mixture of our Sunday school friends and a couple of others from the church. Our group leaders are our dear friends Harriett and Winslow, I absolutely adore them. They are just like me and Mike but older (HAHA), sorry Harriett and Winslow. This is my first bible study and I hope to get to know my Sunday school friends a little better and to deepen my walk with Christ. I will post each Wednesday some of our study guide questions and answers just so you all can a see a little more of this awesome study.


And as prayer wise goes, my dad has come back around with a new outlook on life and I am thrilled to know that God is working in his life. I understand his depression about having MS and not being able to work and having to retire so early in life. I am just so excited that he isn't lashing out anymore and I have forgiven him and hope that our relationship deepens as time goes on.


The Lord works in mysterious ways and I am so proud to have the privilege of knowing and loving him.


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: