I thought I would post a little note on how much I thank God for all the blessings that he surrounds me in. 1. My husband Mikey, for being so kind hearted and loving
2. My little sister Elizabeth, for showing the world that being different ROCKS!
3. My little brother Ronald, for wanting to be a jewel smith when he grows up and always being so kind hearted toward your foes.
4. My mom, for always being there when I need you.
5. My dad, for giving great advice and listening.
6. My step mom Kim, for always showing your love and affection for me.
7. My stepbrother JW, for always chasing your dreams and staying true to your roots.
8. My sister Miranda, for being you and ALWAYS sticking up for me.
My family is big and diverse but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way. Life is too short to always think about what happened in the past. I have learned to move on from that and have deepened my relationship with my family. Everyone is always going to have a different egg and not be of the norm but that's life. Sometimes you take for granted what you have in front of you and then realize it when it's too late. There is drama, depression, deafness, ADHD, a football star, the peacemaker, the listener and the kindhearted.
Sometimes you just have to love it.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly