Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My new love ULTA







ULTA, ULTA, ULTA!! I have been in love with ULTA for 2 years and am still in love. This place is a make-up, hair and perfume lovers HEAVEN. They carry any and all brands of anything your girly girl's heart desires. I recently got hooked on the ULTA Mineral make-up and their super shiny lip gloss. On Sunday as I was getting ready for church, I dropped my mineral foundation all over the bathroom and nearly died. Mike walked by and said 'what are you doing?'. I looked at him like you think I wanted to drop my foundation all over the floor, but to my rescue he took me by ULTA to get a new one and I fell in love with him and ULTA again. I also picked up a bottle of OPI's new south beach nail polish line in Party in my Cabana and Conga-line Coral, so HHOOOTTT! So if you are in need of a new makeup line I highly recommend the ULTA Mineral makeup and if you need a hot new color for spring or to just get rid of the winter blues, paint your nails in Party in my Cabana or Conga-line Coral. Have a fantabulous day!!



Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: