Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Omelette Love


Here is my famous recipe for making the best omelette in the world. I call it Omelette Love: 1 egg per omelette

cheese ( shredded )

diced tomatoes

crumbled sausage

spinach

splash of milk per egg being beat

OK so beat eggs one at a time if your making multiple omelette's and add a splash of milk. Melt some butter in a pan and then pour the egg mixture in pan. I like to keep my pan on medium heat that way you don't burn your egg. Then when your egg is almost finished ( you can tell when the the sides get a little crispy ) add your tomato, cheese, crumbled sausage and spinach and fold the other half of the egg over. Then let warm a few minutes and serve with toast and pink butter . And just in case you forget how to make pink butter here's the recipe again: Pour heavy cream into a clean jar, add a couple drops of red food coloring. Then put the top on the jar and shake until cream turns into butter.

Oh and here is the scripture verse that I found today that has stuck with me throughout the morning: Hebrews 13:5,6

I will never fail you.

I will never forsake you.

That is why we can say with confidence, The Lord is my helper,

So I will not be afraid.

What can mere mortals do to me?

P.S Stop back tonight for a peek of my new apron creation and a sweet clutch.

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: