Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cheesy BBQ Pork Chops


Cheesy BBQ Pork Chops is Mike's fav meal of all time or it might be my homemade pizza with mushrooms and pepperoni. Anyways thought I'd take a break from sewing, ooohhh your gonna love this sweet little dress I made for a little one, and give y'all this recipe I am making tonight. Here goes:

4 pork chops seasoned with salt & peppa

a handful of cheddar cheese

as my babe Elizabeth calls it BeebeeQ sauce

a smidge of suga

Now in a bowl mix the BeebeeQ sauce, suga, and cheese. Then place the pork chops in a baking pan and pour mixture over each chop. Now I don't know how much of all this you should mix so you should probably just eyeball it. I know I make things up as I go, HEHE. Now bake for about 30 minutes at 375 degrees or until tender and cheesy.

Now I like to serve this sweet little dish with mac & cheese and green beans and a slice of cornbread. Or a slice of my banana chocolate bread to sweeten it up a little.

Hope y'all enjoy!!!

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: