Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Karma Karma Karma Chamelion

What can I say I'm a chamelion ! I change my makeup about every 6 months and never stay with the same brand. So here is my new makeup that I LOVE!! The Almay Pure Blends is Awesome!! It is 97% natural and goes on so smooth. It's just what I need with the upcoming summer months, since I sweat and have oily skin like nobodys business.
Here is the lip gloss that is to die for. It is not sticky and your hair doesn't get caught in it when the wind blows.

I love this packaging!!!! The loose powder is in this cute little box and goes on smooth and not cakey and doesn't fall everywhere either.




OK, so you all should know that I LOVE this brand of shoes already. I have them in just about every color and style. The company knows me by name when I order, is that bad. Anyways this is the new style for March and the Dogwood is our state flower, so I just had to order these. I can honestly say that these shoes will last forever and they don't give out like most flops do after a few wearings.
Hope you all have a great Wednesday!!!
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly
P.S~ I forgot to tell you where to go to purchase the earrings, only if your interested of course, www.LittleSundaysStudio.etsy.com

1 comment:

Michele said...

Molly ~ what brand of shoes are they? I have such wide feet, I can never find any that fit!

Hugz,
Michele