Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

New from Molly Pearce Designs

This sweet little pair of earrings is the newest design from my studio. I love them so much I made a pair for myself!

These earrings measure 2 and a half inches long and are light weight. The round beads have gold foil inside and shimmer and shine in the sunlight. On top of them lies aqua, green and iridescent green beads that add flair. The hoops have a sterling silver coating for sensitive ears and hook in the back.
P.S Please pray for my blogger friend Angie over at AngelicaGraceDesigns, she has had some heart palpitations and went to the ER last week and has had a heart monitor on for a few days. She finds out tomorrow what the results are, so please keep her in your prayers. Love ya Angie!!!!
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

2 comments:

Michele said...

Oh Molly...they're so gorgeous...you're so VERY talented!

Hugz,
Michele

cmrpaul said...

Beautious!