Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

a smidgen of heaven


A smidgen of heaven, yes here are a few of me and Mikes favorite snacks!

French School Children Sandwich's

First off make your herb butter. You will need a stick of butter (room temp), parsley, dill and rosemary. In a bowl smash butter and herbs together until smooth. Now slice a few radishes to make a yummy sandwich. Toast your bread, spread your butter and place radishes on top and enjoy!

Cheesy Herby Croutons

OK , so I like to freeze my bread ends so I'll have bread on hand when I make meatloaf and croutons. Now you need to cube your bread and pre-heat your oven 300 degrees. In a bowl you need to add shredded cheese, rosemary, salt and pepper. Place cubed bread in the mixing bowl with the cheese and herbs. Drizzle olive oil over top and take some tongs and lightly mix together until well coated. Now place bread cubes flat on a pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until bread has hardened.

Cheesy Tomato Macaroni

Boil your noodles and drain and place in casserole dish. Sprinkle a heavy portion of shredded cheese over top. Dice a large tomato and sprinkle on top as well. Then sprinkle crushed bread crumbs over top and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

I am thinking of making a mini cook book with just my all time faves to list in my shop, so maybe in the next couple of weeks I'll have it finished. I hope you all enjoy these recipes as I do making them. Any Michele I will defiantly be sending your giveaway out tomorrow sorry for the delay my friend!

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly


No comments: