Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Prayer requests

Happy Thursday friends!!! Tomorrow I leave for my little siesta in the sun and can't wait!!! I do have a few prayer requests though that are heavy on my heart.
1. My baby sis is going a day trip to the beach and my mom is chaperoning. I pray that they have a safe trip to and back from the beach and most of all that she has a blast down there with her little girlfriends.
2. Angie over at Angelica Grace Designs is having some medical procedures today and tomorrow and I hope and pray that there is nothing major they find.
3. My baby bro is having a hard time with his EOG tests and I have been pumping him full of positiveness and prayers. I pray he takes his time and doesn't get frustrated, he has ADHD and gets frustrated easily if he doesn't know what to do.
4. I pray that I have a safe siesta and relax with my Mikey and bask in the sun.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: