Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Mermaid Paperdoll Swap


Happy Friday afternoon friends!!! I am officially hosting my very own swap, yes you read that right. I have decided to do a paper doll swap, my fave!!! It will consist of you making one paper doll and one tag to accommodate your paper doll. The theme is mermaids!!! You can also throw in something extra if you are feeling giving, but not required. So with that said I need you to send me the following info., name-email-blog addy-mailing addy-favorite colors-favorite seaside item(sand,shells,waves,coral,etc). I am limiting this to only 20 participates only because this is my first swap. And sorry but no international swappers as of this time beings again this is my first time hosting a swap and postage.Sign ups end June 12 and you have to mail out your swap package by July 12. I will email you your partners info on June 13 so you will have plenty of time to create an awesome paper doll. OK ladies so get to emailing me!!! You can send your swap info to me at mikemolly10805@aol.com.

Until I blog again ~Gal Molly

P to the S. Please feel free to use the button I made for your sidebar!

1 comment:

Luna und Luzie said...

Oh I love Mermaids and Paperdolls !!!
That is a great Idea!
Unfortunately I´m not allowed to sign in....regrettable...I´m sure it will be fun!