Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Baubles and Hobo's

Happy Friday friends! Here are a few new Fall items that I love. First is the Hearts A Fire bracelet, this was one of my first items in my shop. This bracelet has a matching necklace too. I love it because you can wear it with anything and the beads are just gorgeous.
My first ever Shabby Hobo bag! Love it, love it, love it! This Fall there is a lot of color going on and this little lime green hobo is just what you need to hold all your "stuff".

I made a big shabby bloom for the front of the bag with a rhinestone button in the middle. I can do custom work, so if you want a particular fabric style or fabric combo just ask!


My all time favorite necklace is this beautiful Smokey Quartz. Made of sterling silver, glass beads and a huge smoky quartz bead on the neck. I love the layered look of this necklace. There are multiple smokey quartz beads throughout this necklace. One of a kind!



Last but not least, the Purple Paisley Hobo bag. I wanted to keep this for myself! Made the same as the lime green bag except does not have a shabby bloom. This is such a beautiful bag, the pictures don't do it justice. Very trendy for Fall! Hope you all have a happy holiday weekend! Check back next week for some cute scarfs and a new necklace I am concocting up, never before seen. Be safe!
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Molly..


Just wanted to say hi. I am your partner for the tin swap. I am sorry I haven't introduced myself earlier. It's been a busy summer. Stop by my blog and say hi when you get a chance.


teena