Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A few of my favorite things~ Christmas style


Happy Thursday! I am currently listening to three sleepy chicks in my laundry room hum their little chirp so sweetly. They have been so good this week. In the next couple of weeks we will have to start building them their own coop alongside the bigger coop we have for the older chickens. I will miss them when they have to go outside :(

One of my *favorite* Christmas songs is, A few of my favorite things, is now playing and I thought it would fitting to let you in on some of my *favorite* things this Christmas season.

1. Hearing my baby siblings excited about Christmas day and watching them make hand made gifts, ha, wonder where they got that from :)

2. Sipping a peppermint mocha while watching the Christmas parade and holding my husbands hand

3. Giving heartfelt hugs to friends and people I meet

4. Making home made goodies and sending them in the mail to friends far away

5. Listening to Christmas music All day long

6. Sending Christmas cards and receiving them

7. Christmas Eve service at church

8. The excitement of Christmas Eve like I felt when I was a child

9. Looking at Christmas lights in the far off distance and through windows

10. Making a little tree with peanut butter and birdseed for the birds outside, me and my granny would make on every year and it was so fun to watch them fly to the tree look at the ornaments and then peck for something yummy to eat

So there is only the beginning of a few of my favorite things. What's some of yours? Do you have any family traditions? Go caroling (I love that)?

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: