Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Baked Potato Eggs with a Twist

Don't those make ya wanna chow down?! Woo wee they made my heart sing when I found the recipe for them. This recipe for baked potato eggs is super easy. All ya need is 2 potato's or more if ya feeding a herd, 1 egg per potato, Parmesan cheese, butter and sausage( I used bacon in mine).
Ok so, wash and bake your potato's until they are tender, which is for me about an hour at 400 degrees. Then carefully cut each potato in half and scoop out the insides. Place them in a bowl and stir in butter and Parmesan cheese. Then fold in your sausage or bacon into the mixture. Then scoop back the mixture into the potato halves making a hollow in the middle. Break one egg into each hollow. Now cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes until egg is cooked. I served mine with a salad.
Please don't forget to sign up for the swap, it ends Wednesday at midnight! You can read all about it on the post below. Happy Monday friends!
Until I ramble again ~ Gal Molly


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eggs on potatoes sound great!! Got to try that! Have a great rest of the week!

Sandy xoxo