Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pork Chop Sammie's


Here is another fabulous recipe from me! Tonight we are having pork chop sammie's on King's Hawaiian Bread todiefor!

You first need to get 2 to 4 pork chops (depending on how many people you are breaking bread with)

You also need your favorite sauce to marinate them in

Set your oven to 350 degrees

Wash your pork chops and place in a baking dish

Then smoother with your sauce

Now I usually bake my chops for about 45 minutes or until they look done

While your chops are baking you can slice up your tomatoes, shred your lettuce and get your cheese grated.

Once chops are done, place the King's Hawaiian Bread on a baking sheet and place in the oven until toasted. I advise you to watch your bread, because I have burned mine a handful of times.

Now once your bread is toasted place a chop on and deck it out with all your fixings.

I love to serve this with sweet potato fries and green beans.

Yeah we eat a lot of green beans, Mike's fave veggie.

Here's to hoping the snow doesn't totally snow us in :)

Until I ramble again ~ Gal Molly

P.S Tomorrow I will show you how to make a silo brooch. And for those who couldn't join my silo brooch swap this go round I will be hosting a similar swap soon :)

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm all for anything on King's Hawaiian bread!!