Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Squares 7 ~ 11


Here are my squares! I am trying to get caught up, we have been so busy setting new locations and tending to the chickens that I have had no time. But we are very blessed to be getting business in this economy! In the first picture (sorry for the bad shots, you can click on them to enlarge them to see more details) the Love block is inspired by Seth Condrey's song "love, love, love", oh I love that song! The birdcage with bird singing is inspired by my granny and her love of birds especially Cardinals. The dress form is inspired by my love of all things sewing. And the word bloom is inspired by spring and all the blessings God has bestowed upon us this past week, we are surely to "bloom". And last but not least the little Scottie dog was just too cute to leave out so I added her to the mix. Hope you all have a fabulous day and I will see you tomorrow with more squares!
~Gal Molly

No comments: