Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Vacation Bible School

I can't remember ever a time in my life where I wasn't at vacation bible school ~ ever! Either I was in it when I was little or I was volunteering and helping out. Yesterday was our first day and it was so much fun! I love seeing childrens faces when they have just learned that Jesus loves them or hugging a troubled teen to let them know you love them or telling them what Jesus can do in their lives ~ it reall is the best blessing this life could give!
Sunday me and Mike sat in on the youth group bible study and helped them stuff bags to give to the elderly. In the bible study we learned about giving * all of ourselves to Christ* and how freeing that can be and how you don't want to be 70 years old and wonder what life would have been like if you had just *given everything up for Christ*! I have said in the past that I feel as though God is telling me to go give to the needy and to help others in need. I don't mean by just donating time and money, I mean by giving my life to that. I can't keep running from this I have got to step up and do what He has called me to do. I don't want to WONDER what my life would have been like if I had just given my life to Him, I want to KNOW what it felt like. I get the best joy out of my life when I have told someone about Jesus or have done something for someone. It really is the best blessing and I don't mean by getting something in return. My *getting something in return* is the joy and knowing that I will see this person in heaven one day! Oh the JOY!
Over half of the population that does not know Christ is age 15 and under! We have got to get more children to Christ! Please let that be your goal for today! You feel so joyful and happy when you tell someone about Him! You will want to yell from mountain tops the gospel after you tell that one person!
Vintage Garden Blooms will be *blooming* this week I promise! Me and God have something special in the works! It is so great to have a friend like Jesus, He loves you no matter what!!! And will always be there for you in tough times too!!
Love you all!!
~ Gal Molly
P.S. My sweet little husband bought me a knitting doll and I need someone to help me use it or to show me some tutorials. I thought *she* was cute and love her nickname * knitting Nancy*! If anyone knows how to use her please let me know! Love you all!

No comments: