Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 2


Day 12 of my 13 days of Halloween! Today I bring you a story of great scaryness, ha ha!

When my dad was little he was riding home from his cousins house on a old dirt road. On both sides it was wooded and had ditches on both sides as well. My dad was riding in the backseat with his brothers when all of a sudden a ghoulish woman came up beside the car and was flying with them. My dad said she tried to open the door but my grandpa started to drive faster. She eventually disappeared into thin air.

Ok now whether this story is true or my dad was trying to scare me and my sister, I don't know. All I know is that the same thing has happened to others driving on that same old dirt road. If you ever need a scary story, my dad has a slew of them just waiting to be told.

Tune in tomorrow for another scary story in true life!

~Gal Molly

No comments: