Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Candlelight Piano Concert


Last night at church we had our annual Christmas party with a ton of food. We were stuffed! We sat with our friends and laughed a lot! After the dinner we had a candlelight piano concert benefit for Youth for Christ. Youth for Christ is a nonprofit organization that is open in the afternoon until about ten at night for teens to come and get a hot meal and hang out, instead of hanging out with bad people, doing drugs or just getting away from a bad home. We had our pianist Hilna play for us and had a singer sing a few songs as well. It was amazing and beautiful! After the concert my friend told me that Hilna had left her song book at home and had played everything by memory! I was blown away because she had played about 20 songs! God has blessed her with a beautiful gift!

They had Cd's available after the concert and we got one and I am listening to it as I type. All you had to do was donate to the Youth for Christ and it was yours! I love giving so much! Makes my heat happy!

My friend at church has had a hard year and I learned that she didn't have any ornaments for her tree so, me and my mama got her some. She loved them! I know her grandchildren will love them. It is the little things that make me happy! Someone at church had given her a anonymous Christmas card with $200 in it for Christmas. I didn't know anything about it and I almost cried. Love me some Christmas miracles!

I'm off to paint up some gifts and clean and work on some orders! If you feel you need to send someone something out of my shop and get it to their doorstep... here is the link... http://www.vintagegardenblooms.bigcartel.com/

Happy Monday friends!

And thank you so much for your comments you leave me, they make my days!!!

~Gal Molly

No comments: