Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Clay & Rhinestone Earrings

My number seller... Clay & Rhinestone Earrings!!
I love these earrings, they are so easy to make and are so colorful! The ones in the picture are ready to ship or you can pick your own color combo. All of my items come packaged in a box wrapped in brown paper with colorful yarn tied into a sweet bow. If you need these to go to someones doorstep for Christmas, let me know!
All my items can be viewed here: www.VintageGardenBlooms.bigcartel.com
~Gal Molly

3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Hi Molly,
Remmber me? (I did the beadbox swap with you in the summer.) Well now I have your no.9 box in the countdown to christmas matchbox swap. We have all been sharing on our blogs the boxes that we have been receiving. Won't you come and join us!

Christina said...

hi molly!
i can't find an e-mail address for you but i wanted you to know that you won the $50 gift cert to friedasophie. please e-mail me at downandoutchic[at]gmail[dot]com for your prize!
xo,
christina

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

thank you for the beautiful sea shell!http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/