Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Featured on the Nie Nie Dialogues

Happy Wednesday friends! About a month ago I sent a package out to Stephanie from the Nie Nie Dialogues with a couple of pairs of my clay & rhinestone earrings. She was doing a homemade Christmas feature and needed some sweet product. So I whipped her up a couple of pairs and sent them to her doorstep. She had recently said that she could not feature all the product for Christmas because she had so much. Well this morning I popped over on to her blog and my earrings were at the top of the list! I was so happy that she loved them enough to feature them as a homemade gift.
I am giving free shipping with just these earrings if you purchase two or more! You can purchase them here: www.VintageGardenBlooms.bigcartel.com
And Nie Nie's blog is here: www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com there you can see other talented ladies and gents homemade goodness!
~Gal Molly

No comments: