Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Spring Line! Electric Clay!

Electric Clay! Yellow, Hot Pink, Aqua, Tangerine and Apple Green! I hand mixed the gray to get the right color for the electric colors to stand out! I am in love with this line! All bangle bracelets come with one clay charm and can be stacked with other bangles.
Would be perfect for spring!

Matching earrings to wear with the bangles or alone with your favorite pieces. All earrings have the same colors as the bracelets and are about the size of a dime.


My favorite colors are the tangerine and apple green! I will be making more charms that you can purchase to add to your bracelet. They will be different sizes and shapes so there will be dimension. Also there will be pendants being added to the shop today too! I hope you love this line as much as I do!
Please check out all my pretties at www.VintageGardenBlooms.etsy.com
~Gal Molly




No comments: