Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

2nd day of Flea Market

Day two of Flea Market Madness!! I love, love, love this little sequin heart necklace. It has multiple hearts jumbled together throughout the silver chain and three layers dangling in the middle. It has a lobster claw clasp for easy closure and measures 10 inches long, from clasp to end.
Here are the matching earrings, too cute!! I have this set in an array of hues: pink, aqua(as shown), green, creamy orange and white.




Love this dangle accent! This item as well as the sun bags I featured yesterday, flew put of my tent at my local flea market. These would make great gifts for little ladies or for your trendy self!


I am selling these at a bargain rate of $3 and they can be shipped to you for $2, that's a steal! Please leave me a comment or email me at: mikemolly10805@aol.com for payment options and your shipping address. If you would like to see more of the colors I have just comment me or email me and I'll post another picture with the different colors. Tomorrow I will be featuring some Bohemian style cuff bracelets that are to die for! See ya tomorrow!
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly



No comments: